Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Lesbianism IS an ENTIRE WORLDVIEW!!

To ALL my Lesbian Sisters Lesbian is an ENTIRE WORLDVIEW...goes BEYOND mere "identity". Cracks open the World in that I see EVERYTHING THROUGH Lesbian eyes. I give ALL of my Self to the Sacred Female, within and without, sexually, emotionally, politically,intellectually, spiritually. Females come first and foremost in my World, my love and lust for them,kindred Spirits and Souls, weaving together Dyke and Amazon Nation, as has been done at Michfest our Spiritual Home..we Rise again and Again...but the Patriarchy fears and villifies us...BECAUSE WOMYN COME FIRST in our lives, both ourselves, our lovers, spouses, paramours, and Female friends, and for many of us Goddess as well. We do not hold back on our Love for the Female. It is Sacred. It goes WAY beyond mere "identity". We are a Nation under siege....

No comments:

Post a Comment