Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Friday, October 28, 2016

I Hear Your Pain Sister!!!

I hear your pain Sister!!!I lived in the SF/Bay Area 30 years till 2013 when we had to move. BOTH have enormous narcissism and I saw so many Butches I know transition. I got run outta a few communities I valued cuz of this, till I got on the Michfest lists and connected with some SANE Dykes and Proud Sister Butches..

Trans undermined ANY womens or Lesbian space we tried to build in the Bay Area and we lost all our womyns bookstores, dyke bars and coffeehouses and Osento women only hottub ran by a Dyke. She HAD IT.

I got sick.of 20 somethings all over with bound or shorn breasts, testosterone induced voices, and uptight body postures and male attitudes should they reveal a chink in their newly acquired testosterone fueled armor.

As LONG TIME Butches it broke my partner and my heart EVERY time we saw yet another FTM, especially if we had known her.

I felt no more free as a Butch in the world and some of us female proud Butches began organizing, but the onslaught was too great in so many of the young ones hearing the siren song of transition  and putting on peer pressure for the others to do so...we became more and more invisible and we are OBVIOUS Butch Dykes. 

At least here in rural Nebraska its not in my face everyday like the Bay Area...and some of us Michfesties ARE rebuilding, like our little 2 Gatherings of Farmfest for Females, on Solstice and Fall Equinox weekends. Down to earth, Lesbian wbw only, and I realized predominately Butches fully grounded in their bodies and their Female selves. I was Home again, and realized I hadnt been in a Lesbian only environment in ages where NOT ONCE did I feel that squick in my gut with mtf intrusion or ftm betrayal. MY OWN. True blue Dykes.

No comments:

Post a Comment