Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

What is A Butch? You know her by the FIRE IN HER EYES!!!

What is a Butch??? My response:

I dont do gender, I REJECTED FEMININE ROLES SINCE AGE 7, adopted Feminism.at age 9 in 1969,  I am seeking my Full Female Autonomy, always have. Went from Tomboy to Butch when I came out. No rollers, no curls, no dresses, no skirts, no hose, no makeup, no lady razors or hair shaving, preferably no bra, no highly girly pursuits for me. Instead ice hockey, martial arts, the Trades, as a young Tomboy morphed into Butch as I came out, a pioneer, a groundbreaker, an Amazon Warrior, going where other women feared to go...like ALL my Butch Sisters and Butch Mentors...you could call us untameable Feral Females.

Some Butches like Femmes, some of us Butches prefer other Butches, some enjoy BOTH Butch and Femme, but bottomline Butches LOVE AND LUST AFTER WOMEN!!

Ok for me, Female Identified Butch is a modern day version.of an Amazon. Womon loving womon, sometimes fierce, wears sensible shoes, boots and sandals generally low to the ground, solid stance, direct stare, stands her ground, doesnt concede to men, often with short hair, but not always, often dresses in  traditionally mens clothes, but BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMON, on her, they are WOMENS CLOTHES,  some wear jewelry,  some dont, but you KNOW HER BY THE FIRE OF DESIRE IN HER EYES. IN THAT SHE DOES NOT FLINCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment