Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Monday, November 21, 2016

Never Normalize Fascism or Oppression

My response on a group resisting Donald Trump:

 Hitler had a megolomaniac ego like Trump and the ladies liked him. Heck I knew an elderly friend of mine who was Republican who was attracted to Hitler, she passed years ago. Some women are attracted to dangerous men. So what? This guy has already shown he's not normal, but still surrounds himself with beautiful women, the only kind he values, yet HE is ugly as sin. Not just physically, but emotionally and intellectually. Obama is the exact opposite.

I am not going to normalize him or Hitler. 

People "accepting" that a mere 1/4 of the eligible voters, and not even the majority of voters voted him in, with all the votes and absentee ballots thrown out, and voter suppression of minorities, makes it already questionable, the guys he's surrounding himself with are anti intellectual and frightening. Pence talked about "Religious Freedom" laws where folks are deliberately allowed to discriminate against who they serve. This could be pharmacists that dont want to fill medications, or paramedics who dont want to save folks they dont approve of, and not just florists or bakers that dont want to cater to Lesbian/Gay marriages. Besides there are plenty of gay florists.
But I can see ordering dinner and a waiter/waitress refusing to serve us because we are a Lesbian.couple. this is not much different than the way Jews were treated in Nazi Germany, or Blacks refused service in the Jim Crow years.

They can claim their god given right to denying someone something, then they should open up a PRIVATE CLUB, not a regular PUBLIC BUSINESS. NONE of this should be tolerated. Its 1000 cuts, cutting away one little thing at a time, denying one persons right here or there.

Already I am seeing documentation of hate crimes in small and large ways against ALL minority groups, each one being told this is NOW Trump's White America. People yelled at in coffee shops for communicating with hearing impaired, Lesbian hating words on vehicles, people being shouted at for being black, gay, Muslim, different in ANY WAY. 

People coming home in tears and fear. IT HAS ALREADY STARTED. EVERY SUCH ACT MUST BE OPPOSED. Looking the other way allows it to be "normalized". Already Trump is insulating himself from mainstream press giving Alt Right press Presidential access...pure Goebbels like propaganda.

NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL. NONE SHOULD BE TOLERATED or ACCEPTED. THE MOMENT WE DO, the next horror will be ratcheted up...

And here is a quote that sums things up regarding Obama and that we WON'T put up with Trump's b.s.

"I listened as they called my President a Muslim.
I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys.
I listened as they said he wasn't born here.
I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could.
I saw the pictures of him as Hitler.
I watched them shut down the government and hurt the entire nation twice.
I watched them turn their backs on every opportunity to open worthwhile dialog.
I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.
I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn.
I watched as they did just that.
I listened.
I watched.
I paid attention.
Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.
To move forward.
To denounce protesters.
To "Get over it."
To accept this...
I will not.
I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.
I will do this as quickly as possible every chance I get.
I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country.
I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.
I will let you know in a loud voice every time this man backs away from a promise he made to them.
Them. The people who voted for him.
The ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.
I will do this so that they never forget.
And they will hear me.
They will see it in my eyes when I look at them.
They will hear it in my voice when I talk to them.
They will know that I know who they are.
They will know that I know what they are.
Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.
Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule.
Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day
forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's.
I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give."
               -Author unknown.

M.A.- So far we are in a supposed democracy(NSA spying notwithstanding, and voter suppression), so long as we can protest WE SHOULD. I personally feel that IF we are gonna protest it all needs to be done BEFORE Dec 19th, otherwise its a "done deal".

If we lose that fight with the Electors, then we KEEP PROTESTING to eliminate the Electoral College system and as needed. But it should be strategic.

Writing in, boycotting businesses and punishing in any way we can those stealing away our Democracy, our rights and freedoms, whether pro choice, womens and lesbian/gay rights, Black Lives Matter, or the Dakota Pipeline, and create a STRONG VIABLE COALITION of ALL THESE GROUPS to RESIST. Unions too, and CONFRONT COLLABORATORS, like some of these mealy mouthed Democrats that we should "get over" the SECOND STOLEN ELECTION in the 2000s for the People, by the People. Hopefully Al Gore and Hillary Clinton will also support this fight..
                       -M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment