Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Monday, June 13, 2016

I Take It Personal: My Feelings After Orlando Shootings at Pulse Gay Bar

Yes I DO take it Personal:  I am sick about it..just sick about it..it has weighed heavily on me all day. As I told my pals at lunch I TAKE IT PERSONAL. 8 Lesbisns killed, IT IS PERSONAL. 44 countries around the world where Lesbianism is punishable by death, imprisonment, "corrective rape", murder or enslavement in a het marriage to a prick!!!ITS FUCKING PERSONAL. Years being harassed as a Butch Dyke by family, on the street, by men at various venues, discriminated against on the job continually by men, ITS PERSONAL. Leered at, threatened, hit upon, EVEN BY GAY MEN, ITS PERSONAL. And now my People wiped out and targeted by a gunman espousing masculinist woman, Lesbian and gay hating  murderous ideology, ITS PERSONAL. Now that at least one Michfest Sister has died, ITS PERSONAL.

WE HAVE FEARED FOR TOO LONG, THIS BUTCH LEATHER DYKEAMAZON WARRIOR/WITCH IS TAKING BACK HER POWER, AND SHARING IT WITH LIKEMINDED SISTERS!!!

I have stood my ground as a DykeAmazon Warrior/Witch and I will unto the next lifetime and perhaps beyond. Let the Tribe of Amazons EMERGE AGAIN in our rightful place.

                -In Sisterhood, 
                  M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment