Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Friday, April 15, 2016

Every DykeAmazon is a Lysistrata..Our intimate energies ARE OUR OWN in response to Ava Parks

We ARE independent:  Us DykeAmazons have been "Lysistratas" by our very Being. I have nothing to teach men, because long ago in Feminism we were taught MEN GOTTA FEND FOR THEMSELVES. They make conscious  choices everyday hold the majority of social, economic, religious and political power Worldwide. Everything they do enforces the Worldwide Patriarchy.

My place as an Amazon Warrior, Amazon Priestess, Amazon Witch is to GIVE my energies to waking up and empowering all bio female WOMYN. 

Michfest was ALL ABOUT EMPOWERING THE FEMALE. And a place so many DykeAmazons and other Amazon and Priestess and all kinds of other womyn came to be renewed and gather away from the Patriarchy. The sheer POWER raised with that sustained level of Gynergy over several days was simply amazing. And the residual of 40 years of Female Energy raised is beyond anything one can put into words. It indeed was a modern day Amazon Matriarchy. 

Everywhere there were Goddess images displayed:  in art, on signs, at the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, and a 30 foot Goddess statue erected by the workers weeks before the beginning of the Festival, and in each other. This domain was for ALL of us.

My work is to uplift every womon I can who is ready. I been in the male dominated trades  for 2.5 decades and had ENOUGH of "proving" my worthiness to men. They simply do NOT honor Big Butch DykeAmazons, nor am I chasing after their approval.

Womyn.who STRONGLY bond together and make change, establish strong boundaries and limits and EXPAND what every Female can do by teaching both girls and womyn they can be strong, they can lead they can honor the Goddess of 10,000 Names and that as Goddess Incarnate She/we come in every size, color, age and temperament and that we say NO and will not take it anymore, we will withdraw our energies from all abusive men AND THEIR SYSTEMS and  find ways of creating our own!!!

This is why the culture of Michfest was my home and I was so happy to attend this last one the 40th in 2015. I was also immensely in grief. It indeed was Amazon Nation where ALL ASPECTS of the Sacred Female reigned supreme. 

We did a Spiral Dance of 400 womyn, and I cried to the depths of my soul KNOWING this would be the LAST large Gathering of my Tribe of DykeAmazons, Witches, Drummers, Priestesses, Lovers and Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment