Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Thursday, February 4, 2016

The REALITY of Womyn's lives...and give me ONE Amazon Matriarchy!!!

 I'll take an Amazon Matriarchy thank you very much...because I have seen them in action..namely Michfest. And ONly in that gynomorphic field of womonhood and Goddess and Female Energy on ALL levels does this DykeAmazon feel free and acknowledged on ALL levels... No shouting..but pointing to what we are up against...very real in all of our lives. The Recesssion hit many womyn very very hard myself included. As a result I had to make a major life change and move 1700 miles to survive economically leaving my life of 30 years and all my communities including Dianic Goddess and Lesbian communities behind. We faced near homelessness as a result of the Recession.

Any philosophy which doesnt take into account the sheer difficulty of Female lives due to sexism and how it deprives us on all the levels above mentioned..including economically is victim blaming..not empowering women and SHOWING them a way out...and at the very least giving them some comfort to rebuild and find their Power Within..connected with Goddess and Mother Earth...and their Sisters in Sisterhood. Then we are talking past each other as our life experiences are very different.  But I see an easy victim blaming here...I could not possibly think of how to heal societies except to let the women rule for a change and the emergence of Female Centered Spirituality..i.e. Goddess Energy to counter the violent deadliness of Patriarchal war mongering religion and thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment