Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Why do I love being a Butch woman? A question from Preciocilla, and my answer....

Preciocilla Dyke Please: tell us why you love being a butch woman...

From MasterAmazon as quoted from Facebook Woman Identified Butch: Total freedom and room to be exactly who I am inside, my true Amazonian Self, which I've ALWAYS been, always have defied female roles and the imprisonment of them....like a wildflower, a feral girl grown up to be a feral woman and ALL DYKE, connected to women through my yoni and Goddess..in other words I worship the Sacred Female within and without....as a DykeAmazon....sexually, physically, emotionally, intellectually, psychologically, spiritually and psychically...nothing like bonding with Sister DykeAmazons who don't hold themselves back from other Dykes/Womyn and are looking for a way of total power and freedom from within....getting back our natural intuitive psychic powers, which for me come from Mother Earth and the open presence of other strong, powerful womyn loving womyn....

Only as a Butch can I defy all that..but essentially it is who I am inside, and whom I've ALWAYS BEEN!!!
-M.A.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finally telling it like it is....I love my butch woman and Im proud to say it....I love there determination to go after what they want and how they make there woman feel loved and proud of her girl......... they have no shame in there game and I love it.....thank you!!!!!Sherry

    ReplyDelete