Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

These words are NEVER INSULTS: LESBIAN FEMINIST DIANIC WITCH

In response to a pal who another tried to insult her by calling her a Lesbian Feminst Dianic Witch for defending WBW space, some of us ARE: 

I NEVER see those terms as insults. Call me a Dyke, an Amazon, Lesbian, Butch, Feminist or Dianic anyday, I will OWN THEM, thus they are NOT insults...but DONT call me a girl or lady, cis queer or terf.

At 57, I am no longer a girl, and being a butch Dyke, I am NOT a lady, nor ever wanted to be..I had THAT taunt "act like a lady" enough in my younger life.

Dianic is my religion, feminist is my philosophy politically and otherwise, putting womyn first, foremost and forever, Lesbianism is my worldview both sexually and spiritually as in: I worship the Sacred Female within and without, sexually, emotionally, intellectually, psychically and spiritually.

EVERYTHING I see through Lesbian eyes, hence for me, all qualities are Female qualities, I have my fiery, watery, airy and Earthy moments, All are part of me and each womon. They are NOT gendered. I lust after and love womyn and my Sacred Yoni, and hers...  -MasterAmazon

No comments:

Post a Comment