Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Us Dykes and Dyke vs Straight Female space

This is in response to a straight woman who ignorantly said she wouldnt feel comfortable in wbw Lesbian space like Michfest though we should have the right to associate if we want to. It brought up a long painful ossue for me as I ALWAYS feel subtly or blatantly judged in straight female meetings, events, environments...like 12 step women's meetings...outings, even rituals. Especially if its just myself or myself and my partner and no other strong Lesbiam presence. Here goes:

1/18/2016 - Well us Lesbians could say EXACTLY the same thing though it would be far more true of straight women judging: that us OUT Dykes do NOT feel comfortable in an all straight female environment..though I endure far more of those than the teeny amount of Lesbian space left on the planet. Its just at Michfest the shoe..for once was on the other foot..straight women were NOT in the majority...and those straight women who were attracted to Michfest and I know several had their primal Female womon loving sides honored..nothing to do with sex..but the freedom to inhabit their female bodies/minds/spirits fully, all body shapes,ages and sizes without shaming. I NEVER feel that in a straight female environment. Ever.....- MasterAmazon

No comments:

Post a Comment