Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sacred Lesbian Sex Magic- Explicit-On Fisting

For me Fisting has been and always will be a Sacred  Act...it is the closest I can come to a womon...literally plugged into her..and vice versa. It is not for everyone. Just like Dark Eros or Leathersex is not for everyone...however I have had some of the most powerful visions while being fisted by a partner I know, love and trust. I also enjoy clitoral stimulation, I NEED both for orgasm and refuse to choose...clitoral is Lesbian and "politically correct" and Fisting is vaginal penetration and not...bullshit. Only twice have I ever did hetero intercourse and it did NOTHING for me. Same with most dildo sex...but her hand and arm behind it are part of her...and for me..I literally can send energy into her body through my arm and hand. It is a deep deep Lesbian Sexual Mystery. 

As I am older now I cannot be so deeply penetrated...as things are much drier...and not every Lesbian is able to recieve an entire hand(one finger at a time,  slowly and plenty of lube). Women's bodies are all different and the same with their desires. 

For me.. Fisting is a worshipful meditative sexual and spiritual magical act to honor the Goddess Incarnate...the Sacred Female, to worship the Sacred Yoni and should be treated as such..mindfully, carefully and lovingly, nothing less...a connection Lesbian Soul to Lesbian Soul...
          -MasterAmazon

No comments:

Post a Comment