Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Monday, June 8, 2015

Parker Wolf to NY Times About Bruce Jenner

I will be very limited on this subject as its been WAY
over discussed online...but my Butch SisterAmazon Parker
hits the nail in the head in response to a woman claiming Bruce Jenner has "always been a woman".

I made 3 comments there - I doubt any of them will be published; but here is what I left as a reply to the Woman who made the comment in MJ's OP:

"He was (and still is) a male for 65 years! He was raised male. He was treated as a male. He had (and still does have) male privilege. He has lived his WHOLE LIFE as a man! To say otherwise is utterly insane; and your reference to the slur, “TERF” shows me that you are an uneducated, violent, horrible Woman who does not put other Women first. You are male-centered and are a sheep being led around by the nose by men claiming to be Women. You should be ashamed of yourself!" -Parker Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment