Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Friday, June 21, 2019

LESBIANS/ Dykes is who I Fght for, and WBW Spaces

" Exclusive same sex [ Lesbian to Lesbian]attraction is a valid  and real sexuality, there is absolutely nothing objectionable about being exclusively same sex attracted and those who are should be able to have their sexuality free from any form of hate, discrimination, coercion or harassment, and are fully supported by our organisation as part of the LGBT community."- Women and Girls in Scotland

THAT STATEMENT is what Lesbian/ Gay Rights, which I fought for for a LIFETIME, ever since I came out, is ALL ABOUT. Being exclusively same sexattracted. Woman to woman, Dyke to Dyke, Female to Female ONLY. " No penis between us friends." - Alix Dobkin.

My LESBIAN sexuality is exclusively same sex attracted. I dont do men or males of ANY stripe, whether past, present or future. No ifs ands or buts about it. I AM A Female Homosexual ONLY.

If thats NOT ok, I want off the boat.  Thats NOT the Movement I signed up for. It was all about working towards Lesbians becoming more free TO BE.  NOT compulsory hetrosex where we have to fear impregnation or male control. Period. - M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment