Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Saturday, December 22, 2018

To Starhawk's Call for a Truce

I saw a post by Starhawk on her blog where she called a truce to the Gender Wars. I responded but saw she had put me on a Blacklist even though I have always admired her in the past and bought many a book of hers. NEVER have I insulted her, but here is my response to her anyway:

https://starhawk.org/how-do-we-call-a-truce-in-the-gender-wars/



My response to her call:
Until us Lesbians/Dykes and our need for Female only spaces, rituals, Mysteries are fully respected there can be no dialogue.

We are Female Homosexuals, born Female from birth, with Yonis from birth. If I/we say " Do NOT call us Cis, queer or terf" that must be respected.

I have been a Tomboy from age 7 onwards. When the Dyke Witches brought me out at my first ritual at Beltane in 1981, I became a lifelong Butch. My people and Sister Butches are under siege. But then I was TAUGHT TO BE PROUD TO BE FEMALE, to honor our menses and Blood Mysteries, our Female bodies/ minds/ spirits. Amazing Magic happens in Female Dyke Centered spaces like Michfest and other womyns spaces. These rites are for those born female, living proudly as Females or learning to which so many Butch/ tomboy types have a hard time doing because of the lack of role models. So many Butches so many womyn have been empowered and healed by the most Gynocentric modern day Amazon Nation on the planet at Michfest, and similar spaces, so many of which are gone and/ or under attack.

To my dying day I will protect and defend our wbw Female spaces because this is where I open up and get to experience our fully empowering Female Mysteries and bond with other Dykes and womyn. There is nowhere else I get to do so.

Others are free to create their OWN Mysteries. There are times and places we all can come together in community wide events like Pride, Pagan Pride, marches and other community events, but other times we NEED OUR OWN spaces for our emotional, sexual, and/or spiritual connections.

Nor do we deserve to be called names, threatened with rape or violence, deplatformed or have our events crashed and destroyed, or be censored for claiming our spaces, our bodies, OUR MYSTERIES, our dialogue or our bonding amongst our own!!

Us Lesbians are FEMALE HOMOSEXUALS. Males do not figure into our sex lives at all, or the penis. We worship the Sacred Yoni. Period. Lesbians do not have penises nor want them. Unless this is respected, there can be no dialogue, no truce.

- In Sisterhood,
  M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment