Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Sunday, June 3, 2018

In Response to the Llewelyn article " Why is Queer Magic So Powerful?"

Well being a Lesbian who practices Lesbian magic ever since the Dyke Witches brought me out, I could tell you two reasons why: our energy is NOT tied up in procreation, that is no. 1

No. 2 is the gynomorphic field of pure Female energy, as womanfested particularly at Michfest, which was an INTENSELY MAGICAL and freeing Amazon Nation, 75 to 90% Lesbian. The Goddess is absolutely centered on that Land and a Goddess statue 30 ft tall erected every year for the 3 months womyn inhabited the Land building the Festival each year, the Festival itself then taking it down.

It simply was the most powerful magical affirming place for me as a matriarchal DykeAmazon Warrior/Witch that goes beyond words. Magic was present there everyday, constant drumming the heartbeat of the Land and all manner of ritual...Lesbian Magic fueled it all...it was the most explosive colorful example of Female creativity I have ever witnessed and this was before Burning Man.

One of the most magical.moments for me was the 400 strong Womyns Spiral Dance in 2015. I have been to large womyns rituals, but THAT was the largest I had EVER been to, we took over an entire meadow.

There were other workshops, experiences, and the final night of performances with 1000 womyn strong there in the Acoustic Bowl, which was literally one long beautiful immensely powerful ritual where true DykeAmazon Magic was done that went beyond words, between the gifted singers, Amazons and Priestesses.
Talk about POWERFUL Matriarchal Dyke Magic, that was it, and I was blessed to be part of that Sacred Amazon Tribal Gathering. NEVER have I been so affirmed on EVERY Level as a Dyke, and as a Female as I was at Michfest. Or experienced so many powerful Mysteries packed into a single week. There I was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment