Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Response to a post on GenderTrender about how so many desire to transition to wear men's clothes, ect.

Heck I wear pretty exclusively men’s clothes(cuz they fit better at my size and I look good in them), men’s briefs, don’t shave my body hair, and all those other things, CUZ I’m a Butch Dyke. I don’t define my femaleness against heterosexuality and haven’t IN YEARS. Thank Goddess I came out with the Dykes and Dyke Witches including other Butches, and I always loved sports, being strong, working out(karate), ect. There’s nothing sexier than seeing a Dyke lifting weights in the gym. You can be Female and STRONG! Fuck that! One of the strongest women I ever met was a bodybuilder who was weightlifting because she was an iron worker, and also one of my Olympic heroes was Cheryl Haworth, close to my weight, who was a weightlifter in the WOMEN”S weightlifting division of supersize women, strong, big and FEMALE.
It’s this anti-feminist ‘genda’ stuff that makes wearing men’s clothes, lifting weights, not shaving your body hair, and BEING STRONG a sign ‘you must be a man’, but all the POWERFUL Dykes and womyn I came up with were PROUD to do all these things, to be strong and powerful, and teach another generation of Amazons to have those same qualities, while being PROUD to be Female, and not define themselves against heterosexual values.
I just can’t believe they’re willing to do hormones and surgeries so they can build muscles in the gym, wear men’s clothes, and not have to shave their body hair, and to roll out of bed and rush to work or school without primping themselves. Sheesh, I’ve been doing it for years, and so have many, many others, I don’t buy how limiting these folks see womanhood or femaleness being…we have really stepped back to the 1950′s! As if the FEminist or Lesbian movements NEVER took place!
-FeistyAmazon

No comments:

Post a Comment