Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Sunday, August 19, 2012

On why we don't want to be called 'cisgender' or referred to as 'cis' women!

http://liberationcollective.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/a-feminist-critique-of-cisgender/


I hate the term, and this article above explains it pretty well, though a bit longwinded. I wish they would address us Butch Dykes more...but AS a Female Proud Butch Dyke, I am PROUD to be a womon, and PROUD to be Female, and I am not letting ANYONE chase me out of womonhood, but neither am I 'cis' because it ASSumes, anyone who is 'cis' is generally feminine. It is not a term we call ourselves. For me it is 'Butch DykeAmazon', Female, bio Female, WBW, Lesbian, Amazon Warrior, Amazon Witch, Amazon Priestess, JewWitch and so many other FEMALE CENTERED and Dyke positive names!

-In Sisterhood,
-M.A.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I think the article is solid!

    ReplyDelete