Drumming Amazon

Drumming Amazon
Drumming DykeAmazon

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March

Big Dyke from SF Dyke March
MasterAmazon

Monday, May 30, 2011

"Claim Your Power"

Dear DykeAmazon Pals,
I will be leading a large women only ritual in August with this theme. As it's been a difficult year for me economically due to the economic downturn, I've been struggling more with financial issues and some difficulties bringing this ritual together. It's not coming easy, though I've been doing alot of study. There has been some turnover in co-leadership so I'm taking it on solo at this point, along with my lead Amazon Drumming Priestess, both of us depicted in the photo above! So, for some inspiration from the community at large, I'm wanting to do a very primal Amazon/Wildwomyn oriented ritual, unlike most Dianic/regular rituals where we REALLY feel the energies and our Powers and connect with Goddess in a very visceral real way, as well as with each other, weaving together our Sisterhood, AND claiming our power both within ourselves and from the Patriarchy. So, I'd like to know, what does 'Claiming Your Power' mean for each one of you???? Any positive input would be much appreciated! Thank you for responding and sharing your voice with me! If you'd like some energy too, I'm sure that could be arranged, because this will NOT only be about the women there, but for ALL WOMYN throughout the world to claim their power too, and the healing and connnection with Mother Earth and Her creatures so at risk environmentally.
-In Sisterhood,
-MasterAmazon

No comments:

Post a Comment